Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Photos for Dossier

Last week, before my sinus surgery I needed to get the photos of our family sent into our agency for our dossier. This was the last thing I needed to do and actually one of the hardest for me.
How do you pick 8 photos of a family of 9 people, which will show our lives? I still don't think I accomplished exactly that, but I gave a glimpse.
I am sharing them with you.
The only real requested one was of Asher's bedroom. Technically he will be sleeping in Jay's and my room upon coming home, for as long as he needs. But eventually he will share a room with Toby, so I sent one of Toby and Asher's room.

This is Toby and Asher's room.



Making a puzzle (took us 3 days to make this 1000 piece Noah's Ark puzzle).




My 40th Birthday.

Mo, Kenna, Lenea, Ty

 Lenea and Toby riding bikes in front of our house.



Me and My Handsome Hubby.


Easter :-)

 Our whole family! (back row) Kenna, Jay, Me, Ty, Liza (front row) Moriah, Toby, Lenea and Jake

We can't wait to add Asher to the next family photo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment